The BTG Casino Project is committed to our customers to ensure that you enjoy playing on our Website while remaining fully aware of the potential social and financial harm associated with the problem of gambling.
Gambling should be viewed as a fun pastime and not as a means to generate income. While most may treat gambling as a recreational activity and risk only what they can afford, it may be more difficult for some. In order to maintain control over your passion for gambling, we remind you that you should always consider the following points:
1. The game should be moderate and be a form of leisure for you, and not a way to make money;
2. No need to chase winnings - you always have a chance to win another time;
3. Play only when you can cover your losses;
4. Keep track of time and keep track of the amount of money you spend;
5. If you are in need of a break from gambling, please contact btg.casino support to have your game restricted on our Website.
If you need someone to talk to about any problems you may have with gambling, please contact one of the organizations listed below.
DO YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS?
If you are concerned that gambling may be having a negative impact on your life or the lives of loved ones, then the following questions may help you find out:
1. Does gambling distract you from going to work or school?
2. Do you play just to pass the time or to avoid boredom?
3. Do you play alone for long periods of time?
4. Has anyone ever criticized you for your gambling?
5. Have you lost interest in family, friends or hobbies due to gambling?
6. Have you ever lied to hide the amount of money or the amount of time you spent gambling?
7. Have you lied, stolen or borrowed in order to place bets?
8. Are you reluctant to spend "play money" on anything else?
9. Do you play until you lose all your money?
10. Do you ever feel like trying to win back lost money as soon as possible after losing?
11. Do you ever feel lost and frustrated when you run out of money while gambling?
12. Can any arguments, upsets or frustrations make you want to play?
13. Does gambling lead you to depression and suicidal thoughts?
The more questions you answer "yes" to, the more likely you are to have difficulty gambling. To speak to someone who can give you advice and support, please contact one of the organizations listed below:
*GamCare is the leading authority providing advice, advice and practical assistance in dealing with the social consequences of gambling in the UK, visit https://www.gamcare.org.uk.
*Gamblers Anonymos is a fellowship of men and women who come together to solve their own gambling problems and help other avid gamblers do the same. There are regional offices around the world. Information about Gamblers Anonymous services can be found at https://www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk.
*Gambling Therapy - Provides support and advice to those affected by gambling. Members of the Gambling Therapy Group work both in the UK and overseas. Information about the site can be found at: https://www.gamblingtherapy.org
Opening an account and playing at btg.casino is illegal for anyone under the age of 18. We take our responsibilities in this regard very seriously. Therefore, we carry out age verification of all customers who use payment mechanisms available under the age of 18. Please note that if anyone under the age of 18 is found to be using the Website, their winnings will be forfeited and their account suspended.
Filtering allows parents to regulate Internet access based on selected criteria. Parents can use filters to prevent their children from accessing gambling sites. If you share a computer with family or friends who are prohibited by law from registering and betting on our site, or someone has requested to block access to gambling on their own, please consider the following options for filtering and parental control:
*Net Nanny™ https://www.netnanny.com